My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, June 20, 2005

The Longest Day

Today has absolutely been the longest day of my life. Waiting for me in my email was 207 new memo's to be reviewed. 6 meeting notices all scheduled for today, most of which had been rescheduled from last week because I was not here. Everyone and their brother filling me in on all of the happenings from the week before. Plus, I had a cart full of components that required inspection.

I haven't even had time to read Dilbert today. :(

I can't wait to go home. Between the 9 million and one conversations I've had today and all of the stuff that I need to get done and the meetings, I'm overwhelmed. I just hope to God that Sandy is able to talk Rick H. into getting a 3rd person back here to help. She gets back tomorrow from her vacation, I'll find out then.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

That's only real guage of just how busy someone is -- whether they've read Dilbert.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons