My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Neighbors, 2 doors down

The people who live 2 houses down from my brother have piqued my interest enough that I have to write about them. I only met them once, so most of what I'm about to say is the information that I received from my brother.

From the outside of the trailer, you would think it was uninhabited. Grass not mowed. Clutter laying about. Old cars and boats scattered across the yard. Looks are oh-so deceiving. Inside the trailer live a 61 year old man and a 19 year old woman. That's right. A man that is almost old enough to collect social security benefits and a girl still not old enough to drink legally. Yes, they are a couple. It's a sin, actually, the way this girl has to live. No electricity. A home that is basically unlivable, with the exception of the bedroom. And, good God, I can't imagine having sex with someone like that disgusting old man. It makes my skin crawl just thinking about it.

Neither of them work. They haven't for quite some time now. What they do with their time all day just escapes me. It has got to be a boring existence. And, the girl has little sores all over. Looking at her made me want to just throw her in the shower. She had the look of someone who is unclean. I can't remember her name anymore. It started with an 'S'.

How did this come to be, you may be asking. They met on the internet. She was from Pennsylvania. When she was 17 she left home to live with this man, and has lived with him ever since. For the life of me, I can't imagine ever wanting to put myself in a situation like that. I would be doing something to fix it, that's for damn sure.

1. get a job!
2. get a better house!
3. take a shower!
4. if it truly was love, I would expect this man to be making sure my needs were met daily. In this case, I think he has fallen down on his responsibilities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons