My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

'Whatever'

Ron H. just told Rick H. whatever in the material control meeting. And then he brushed his hand back, like he was blowing him off. It was too funny. Rick was totally embarrassed. He even commented "Ahhhh......Ron.......Gotta love him" Rick had just made the comment 'I said it before, I'll say it again, the electronics industry is doomed to fail'.

Speaking of Rick H. I think he was sleeping in his office. When he came into the superior room, his eyes were awfully red and he looked awfully sleepy. Just a side note: I'm not all that crazy about his hair cut.

On another subject: The company has totally cheaped out on the toilet paper and paper towels. They suck. The minute they get the least bit moist, they start to disintegrate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons