My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Harassment

My mother has threatened me. She sent me a letter stating that she would be making my life 10 times harder, and that I was a trashy bitch. She made sure to write it all over the outside of the envelope as well, and then cover the words with clear tape so they would forever be visible to anyone who handled the mail. She threatened to tell my kids about Charlie. This just proves my point that she's a crazy woman. On one portion of the letter it says that I was forced to get married. Yah, right. 8 years after I had my baby "out of wed look" I was suddenly forced to get married. (Yes, the 'look' was intentional. That is exactly how she spelled it.) She also told me I needed to "clean up my own back yard". I'm actually not certain how I should handle this, or if I should do anything at all. I'm leaning toward the 'not do anything at all' scenario. That's what would make her angriest.

I am extremely concerned about my children's welfare though. I truly believe she is crazy, and would do crazy things. I can totally see her kidnapping them. Or, breaking into my house to sabotage it. I know first hand what she was like when I was a kid. She used to beat the crap out of me. I still get nose bleeds for no reason what so ever. She hit me in the nose so hard one time it's never been the same since.

The one thing that stands out in my mind most is just how terrible she used to make me feel about myself. Her biggest thing was that I was fat. God forbid. I weighed 145 lbs back then. I would give anything to weight that much now. She would make such a big deal out of it. And, when it came to sex, she has totally destroyed any concept of sex as being 'normal'. To this day, I feel like I'm committing the worst crime in the world. The first and only school dance I ever went to was when I was in the 7th grade. When I got home, I had to let her inspect my underwear to make sure I hadn't been with a boy. A school dance is just not worth the humiliation.

I guess I've come to accept the fact, over the years, that my mother truly hates me. She's jealous to the very core of her being at the things that I have accomplished. New car. New house. Decent job. 2 really good kids. I'm still young. It just about kills her with the whole Charlie situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons