My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Mustache Wax and Red Arrows

The new quality tech that was hired for 2nd shift has a mustache. And, several visible tattoos. Why do I think this is odd, you may ask? It is because her name is Becky. Yes, that's right, we have a bearded woman in our midst. She's nice enough, and has a good personality, but it just creeps me out.

Rick H. told everyone in the production managers meeting that I did an outstanding job turning around the receiving and receiving inspection areas. I was immediately wishing he hadn't sad a thing. That statement lumped me into the 'select few'. I hate that. Then, to top it off, he pulled me aside in the front isle to ask me how everyone was doing and offered to have a little meeting with the areas. Of course, everyone seen and was openly staring. I was pretty sure I had put that stuff behind me. A lot of people carried a portion of animosity toward me out of feelings of jealousy. I'm happy to be acknowledged for doing a good job, I guess it comes with mixed feelings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons