My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Hotter then Hell

It is so hot down here I could absolutely die. In fact, at one point, I think I wanted to die. (I know, I shouldn't be joking about that like I am.)

Of course, the trip down here was absolutely the most miserable experience of my entire life. No air conditioning!! I wanted to kill my mother before I even left Michigan. It's impossible for her to sit in silence. She just has to be making a noise of some kind. Burping, coughing, sneezing, telling the most ridiculous shit to me that I don't even care to know. For instance, I now know, according to my mother, that my dad has his nipples pierced. I'm absolutely horrified by the thought. The more time I spend with her, the more disgusting I think she is.

And, of course, nobody has any money. I haven't been free flowing with mine, either, and I think that is making her mad as well. Today she announced that she is returning the outfit she bought for the funeral so she will have gas money to get back home on. She just makes me want to choke her. Seriously. If you could see her, you would believe me.

She has also been on this kick about getting as much attention as she possibly can. She announced last night to the world that she pissed her pants. Again, I still want to choke her.

Bobby is doing ok. I think it's because I'm here. When he first saw me yesterday, he gave me a hug, told me he was so happy I came down, and just stood there hugging me for like 10 minutes. I felt so bad for him. Susan did not die quickly. She died of internal injuries. Bobby seems to believe that she felt a lot of pain before she passed. In his opinion, her lip was pouted out, and that said everything to him. He identified her body at the morgue, and when he seen her, she was in very bad condition. Her head had been impacted by the side of the car. (incidentally, it was her side of the car that the motor home collided with.) One of her teeth were broke off. Severe bruising. Naturally, she was soaked in her own blood. For the life of me, I can't understand why, but Bobby has decided to put her blood soaked clothing in the freezer. Must be a part of his grieving process.

Her family was totally hick. The minute we got there, the dad said he wanted Susan's stuff. Like a vulture. He went through everything. He even wanted her clothing. It disgusted me. To some people, the only thing they see is a dollar sign. I have to say, my family is definitely just as bad as hers.

I'm so homesick. I wanted to go back home yesterday before I even seen my brother. Zach is a wreck. He's cried to me on the phone several times now. He misses me. Charlie is worried that I'm going to be taken advantage of. I just hope things work out ok.

Well, I'm in the library at Bronson, waiting for them to come pick me back up, so, I'd better go. I have so much more to say, it's hard to tear myself away. I'll just have to save it for another day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I was wondering if you'd be going down for the funeral. Poor Bobby. Who else are you with? It sounded more than just your mom was there with you. Speaking of moms, mine just had gall-bladder surgery, and my dad actually called me in advance to let me know, if you can imagine that. Of course, maybe it was actually some kind of emergency. She had it done at Otsego Memorial, and my mom has been going to Northern Michigan Hospital in Petoskey for the last twenty-five years. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

12:36 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I hope your mom's ok.

My mother and I went down alone. Susan't mother, stepmother, dad, and brother went down too. They arrived at nearly the same time we did. They all live in Houghton Lake.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons