My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, June 13, 2005

Red Arrow

It's been quite the morning already. If I could, I would go home in a heart beat.

First thing this morning, Elizabeth is all crabby and bitchy toward me. I ignored her. I'm not in the mood for her ridiculous bull shit. I can't help it if she thinks she is better then she is, and not recognized enough for her importance.

I then talk to Rick B. He claimed that the 'necessary' components that were coming in on Saturday did not get received because, after speaking with Bob, he discovered they weren't as necessary as he thought. Don't ask me, I don't have a clue. I just know that Bob came back all in a 'rush' Friday wanting to make sure they got received.

Two of Joe's people went to Rick H. because they supposedly didn't have enough work to keep them busy. One of them was loaned to me after the UPS truck got here. Made Joe look like an ass, and, Rick was not happy about it. Mark was definitely stressing, Rick must not be in a good mood today.

Audrey was on a kick about a component that went through inspection and it ended up being received incorrectly. She made a big finger pointing deal out of it. So, I go and look, and the only reason why it passed through inspection was to check for RoHS compliance. After Mary was gone, I spoke with her about finger pointing, again. I told her it was unnecessary and I did not want to see it happening. That is something that will irritate me every time. Mistakes are made, don't think for a second that it won't happen to you. In fact, this was her issue. She received incorrectly, and I only checked for RoHS. I did not do a BOM/AML comparison. She was just about to cry, but I smoothed it over a bit. Same point was put across, but, I lessoned the severity.

The new SQE came back to tell me that Paul Heister was complaining about the prox probes being in the wrong location. Don't know what the heck Paul was looking at, but they were in the correct non net location. They should really think about laying off the crack down there. :)

So, here I am. I'm watching Elizabeth sulk over there while inspecting the prox probes. She made a comment about my inspection cart getting loaded up, and I just told her oh well, I'm not swapping out the cart. I then snapped at Mary about keeping it neater. There's tons of room. I wish people would just quit being bitchy and lazy. I can't take it all the time. Sooner or later, I snap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons