My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Paxil

Devil brows was telling me today about his previous job, before this place. He worked at Unipro in Vanderbilt. Apparently is was absolutely horrible there. The worst working conditions I've ever heard of. I'm sure there are more horrible sweat shops out there then Unipro, but I was just horrified at what I heard.

  • Offices with air conditioning blowing the hot air into the shop and cool air into the offices.
  • Entire work forces taking a 20% pay cut.
  • Being written up for leaving company property to purchase ice cream cones.
  • Being asked if you want to keep your job because you have reported that improper practices are taking place in the work process.
  • Needing to seek psychiatric help because of work related stress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons