My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, June 27, 2005

Sun Spots

The stifling heat has sucked every last ounce of energy from me. I feel as though I'm traveling in slow motion as I continue on with my daily duties. My mind has become hazy, intense concentration is needed to do the simplest of tasks.

Name________________ (what was my name again??) :)

The dock door opens to let a truck unload his cargo. I can vividly see the heat lines rising from the paved surface outside. I'm in hell, and there's no escape!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Would it be mean for me to tell you how cold they keep it in the office? :) (Yes, that was very mean of me.)

6:42 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

You're such a scum! :)

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons