My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, June 27, 2005

UGH!!

What a day. I want to go home and start over.

I'm so sick and tired of petty crap. I want to just scream. Below, email from one of my employees......


Hi Sherri
I know you probably can do nothing, but I have to tell you that if Anna puts in for the Job back here and gets it I will have to move on and out of the building. Sorry

Mary Hoffman


Deb is wearing shorts today. Made me laugh. Considering, in last weeks production managers meeting, the comment was made about shorts. Tracy looked at me, and I replied back "That's right. I wear shorts all the time, and I'll keep right on doing it too. I would rather wear shorts to work then be sick from the heat." Rick B. piped up and said 'exactly' or something similar. I went on to say "They can tell me not to wear them, but, until they do, I'm going to keep right on doing it." That's when Deb said she didn't think anyone would say a thing. And, I agreed to her comment.

That's the thing with those guys. They have themselves set up in their minds that they are the deciding factor in everything. One of them gets the idea we should not wear shorts, so, they decide to just make it a rule that everyone should follow. Bullshit! I'll stand up for myself. My boss is the person who makes the rules for me, and until the rules change, I'm going to wear shorts if I feel like it. Funny, though, after I defended my right to dress as I pleased, the other production managers suddenly feel that it is ok to wear shorts again.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons