My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Shorts are Discouraged

That's the rule in our handbook here at work. Which, actually, is pretty much a waste of space. Consider it for a second. It doesn't actually tell you not to wear shorts. So, in actuality, it could say shorts are acceptable, and mean the exact same thing.

Yesterday I wore shorts to work for the first time. I was the first manager to actually wear shorts to work this year. Which, yesterday, Mark had made a reference in a meeting to the fact that 'shorts were discouraged'. Not a reference to say, Sherri, you shouldn't be wearing shorts to work. Just a reference to say, there are lots of things documented in specs and guides that are written but not exactly clearly defined or followed.

Today when I came in, I noticed 2 other production managers wearing shorts. (Pat on my back for being a trend setter.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons