My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, June 24, 2005

Ron's Good Side

Somehow, in the whole process of things, I've made it onto Ron's good list. Don't ask me how, I will never be able to tell you. It's just happened. I knew today when, at the point I entered the superior room, he said to me "You have a gift for words." I was a little taken aback, and said, I do? In his usual typical way he said "Yah. I was responding back to Beth's email when I noticed yours. Let's just say, I wasn't being nice. By the way, why in the hell would she have anything to do with receiving tags at all??" I just laughed and said if there is a process in this plant, she feels the need to be involved in everything about it, whether it involves her or not. He just laughed.

I know I didn't mention this previously, but I zinged him on Tuesday. He was in the receiving department and wanted the girls to see the new tags. Audrey called me over, I took a look, and he said 'what do you think. Acceptable?' So, with a totally straight face, I looked up at him and said 'absolutely not. We can't use this.' If I could have gotten a picture of his face, it was absolute and utter jaw dropping shock. Mary and Audrey knew what I was doing, so we all started laughing in unison. Then, of course, he caught on, and laughed a bit too.

I have to say, I will always be intimidated by the guy. He is an absolute and utter jerk when it comes to stuff. No people skills what so ever. So I know when he is saying he wasn't being nice, he was probably sending an emotionally crippling email to Beth.

* * *

above stated email copied below


Beth,
The po number has since been added back by Ron.
Sherri
-----Original Message-----
From: Beth Ross
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 3:48 PM
To: Rick Brown
Cc: Sherri Sanders; David Alexander; Ron Hartman
Subject: receiving tickets
Hello Rick,
I have been advised that the PO number has been removed from the receiving label. Maybe whomever did this really did not know how important it is to have the PO number on the receiving tag. This is very important for purchasing for several reasons, but most information tractability and QA uses this information as will. Please get this added to the labels again.
Thanks,
Beth Ross

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons