My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Rocky

It was brought up in the production managers meeting this afternoon about Rocky and his mom. Apparently someone on the floor was related to them in some way, and the story was out. The whole time I sat there and listened to everyone talking about it, I kept thinking, I knew this guy better then anyone in this room. And, they are all sitting there talking about it. I didn't say anything until at the very end. They were talking about the smell that had to have permeated from the house. That's when I spoke up and said that I knew him. I didn't say how I knew him, I didn't really want anyone in that room to know that I lost my virginity to the guy and that he pretty much hung out for years, stalking in the background, waiting for a chance to get back together with me. Or that I had had an affair with him once, while I was living with Charlie on Zachary's second birthday. I just said I knew him, and requested to change the subject.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Oh, my. I never knew you had an affair with anyone, let alone with Rocky.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons