My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The AI Engineer and John

I had to fail some first article parts today, they didn't meet print specs and the part number was not entirely stamped on the part. So, John came back to conditionally accept 5pcs, AI engineer in tow. I explained the situation, pointed out the discrepancies, and grabbed 5pcs for them to use on the floor. John thanked me, and took off out the door. The AI engineer turned half way out the door, and looked at me for a few seconds, then thanked me like his life depended on it. It was a very odd display, I must say. Not used to having our customer's engineers display such gratitude.


Side Note:

John forgot his red pen back here. Ha Ha Ha Ha (evil meniacle laughter) I shall use it to redline anything I get my hands on. Ha Ha Ha Ha (more evil meniacle laughter)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons