My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Close Walker

I hate it when I'm walking next to someone who is a close walker. You know the guy...... every three steps or so your practically holding hands. I never know what to do. So, I try to inch away only to have him inching in the same direction that I am. It just drives me insane.

Next time, I think I'm going to start furiously scratching my arm closest to him and comment about how I'm pretty sure I'm breaking out in a rash of some sort.

Now that I'm thinking about it, the only thing worse then a close walker is a close talker!! I hate that even more! The entire time I'm talking I'm praying that I don't have dragon breath and wondering why it's so crucial to be 3 inches from my face in conversation. Oh, let's not forget about the occasional spit torpedo. God forbid, I would die if someone hit me in the face with spit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons