My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Magnetic Draw of the Wave Machine

Standing at the back of the receiving area with their arms folded and their eyes glued to the maintenance guys. That would describe about 90% of the upper management in this building, right now. I'm sitting here watching the spectacle, and, that's exactly what it is too. 2 guys are unloading a 5600 lb wave machine single handedly with the aid of the truck driver, and all eyes are on them. Talk about nerve wracking.

Since I'm talking about it, let's just see how many people I can see out there. Ok, Director of Operations-Quality Manager- Engineering Director-Production Control Manager- 3 Production Managers-my receiving girls!-2 Engineers-(oh, the fun is starting, I can hear the engineering director yelling)-Material Control Planner-RMA Planner has just arrived to witness the spectacle-(Not a good sign, engineering director just yelled 'oh shit......Woa......oh shit')-just seen another production manager join the group (that makes it unanimous, all the the production managers are now watching)-Can't forget Me :) I've got the birds eye view right from my desk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons