My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, August 15, 2005

Secret Confession

I am jealous of my friend Sandy. Jealous to the core. Not of the way she looks, or acts, or any material objects.

I'm jealous of how happy she is now. The funny thing is, when she was living with Bob, I wanted so badly for her to be able to be happy. I genuinely felt she deserved someone who would treat her well and be there for her.

When I was leaving for lunch today, it suddenly hit me. The guy who she has just started seeing was here, in the parking lot, semi trailer and all, eating lunch with her. And, I was green with envy.

Shame on me!! I want her to be happy, and then I'm upset that she's happier then me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons