My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, July 29, 2005

So much stuff, so little time

It's been a hectic past couple of days to say the least. First, I'll start with the fact that I've been without a phone. For 2 days I've been without a phone. Which really sucked, not blogging once I got home, and so much stuff happened!!

I'll start with the missing 82 year old man. That happened last night. Zach calls me up at work yesterday to let me know there are cops everywhere. Driving up and down the road and parked in the field next to our house. I was freaked out. The first thing I thought was an escaped convict was on the loose. So, I ask Zach if he had spoken with any of them. Of course, Zach isn't the least bit shy, he went right out there and asked what was going on. Apparently an 82 year old man with alzheimers had wandered off from his home, on Alba Road, and had been missing for 2 days. The police apparently believe with high probability that he was going to turn up in the woods behind my house. So, they camped out right there. When I got home, there were 5 police vehicles and a port-a-john on the edge of the road about 100ft from the house. On the trail that borders our property there were 3 more police vehicles, 4 cops on horses, and 2 k9's walking. I couldn't believe it. Every 10 minutes a cop car was circling the neighborhood. Finally, after I'd been home about 2 hours, someone had found the man. 4 miles from my house! They were totally in the wrong spot. I did thank God they found the guy alive though.

I also picked my jeep up yesterday. I'm so heartbroken over the whole ordeal. It will never be the same again, ever. I notice every single flaw now. The back gate don't shut right anymore. Neither does my door. I don't know how many people told me that it would never be the same again, now I know exactly what they were talking about. My beloved jeep, I now hate, and that stupid Nathan K. for smashing into me.

Last but not least, an update on Rocky. I am now hearing the rumor that blood was found all over the headboard of his bed and the floor. I still think this to be a lie. I have yet to hear what actually killed him from what I would call a reliable source (newspaper/funeral home). I have also heard heart attack. Everyone keeps talking about how he was found totally naked and what a scandal it was, foul play certainly had to have happened. But, here's the thing, he slept naked. There, I've said it, if he died in his sleep, he would absolutely be found naked. No scandal, no weird twisted sex trist gone wrong. Weird how when someone dies everyone immediately pops out of the woodwork with all this 'knowledge' about the deceased that nobody knew about.

1 Comments:

Blogger Morgan said...

just wow!

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons