My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, August 26, 2005

Oh Good Lord!!

I look like Rudolph!! For some ungodly reason my nose is bright red on the very tip. It's not a zit, no raised bump anywhere. AAAGH!!! So far so good, I've been able to conceal the monstrosity.

Jason has decided he wants a new nickname. He has given up stalking. Can anyone help me come up with a cool nickname?? He's an RMA tech where I work. Any idea's would be greatly appreciated.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Just a funny joke. I see him just about everywhere I go. The day he drove by my house I accused him of stalking me. (Jokingly of course. His girlfriend lives around the corner.)

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons