My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Top 10 Best Things About Playing Hookey from Work

  1. No meetings, deadlines, or pages.
  2. If I don't feel like taking a shower, I don't have too.
  3. Watching soaps.
  4. Taking a nap whenever you feel like it.
  5. I don't need to answer the phone. If it rings, oh well........I'm not supposed to be home anyway. :)
  6. Sitting in the sun.
  7. I can add to my blog guilt free.
  8. Nothing to do and all day to do it.
  9. Catching up on my fashion magazines.
  10. The secret pleasure of knowing that everyone else is at work, and I'm not. :0

In case you couldn't tell, I played hookey from work today, and thoroughly enjoyed it. I absolutely needed a sanity day............my split personalities were threatening to desert me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

For me the best part is knowing I'm playing hookey while everyone is still at work. had the same feeling in school.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Manda said...

I call them mental health days....

8:29 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

My friends and I played hooky a few weeks ago and went roller skating. It was so much fun!

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons