My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

"Time to make the donuts......"

(Dunkin Donuts commercial) That's me today. I just did not want to come back to work!! That's what I get for playing hookey. :)

I did get a nice little pat on the back from the director of operations for Saturday. Yea to me! (ok, ok, just call me Ms. Brown Star.)


Interesting development of the day - I've been working with the new quality tech today for training, and, she's very sharp. I'm sure that's why the receivers are being so nasty. They keep bringing up the fact that she has super long fake nails with the shiny decals and stuff and her tattoos. That has nothing to do with her actual abilities. She is smart. And, they are intimidated by it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons