My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Tales of Torture

Just what you wanted to know........more tales of torture by the makers of women's under clothing.

Today's scenario : White satin shirt that can be a tad bit see through. A definite must, some kind of camisol top underneath. (Goodies shouldn't be on display at the work place.) On a shopping trip not too long ago, I 'thought' I had found the perfect article of clothing to remedy this situation. A one piece deal that would be discreet and seamless at the same time. Worked like a charm.........until I had to use the bathroom. There's just nothing like being nearly naked in a public restroom to add perspective to something.

Note to self, no more one piece deals ever again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

You provide me a picture of you in one, and I'll provide a picture of myself in one. LOL!!

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons