My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, August 22, 2005

I hate people

I don't want to hear about how Elizabeth had to go fill up her propane tank. Or how it was 'highway robbery' at the place she did it at. And, I don't really care about how Sally drove on the way to work today. I just want to sit down and get my work done.

Plus, I have to train. I have to sit and baby sit the new woman who I just hired. I hate that especially. I just don't have the patience anymore. All I can think about is all the work I have sitting at my desk waiting for me. And, how far behind I'm getting.

Then there's the new quality tech they hired. She's working in receiving this week to get her feet wet in the whole system. The receiving girls are just plain nasty to her already. The minute she was out of ear shot they complained about no computer skills and her long fake nails. I don't care!!

Elizabeth just won't leave me alone!!! She's standing here right now bugging the heck out of me about someone making a mistake!!! AAAGH!!!

On a similar yet disturbing note - the people hating IT guy winked at me today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Me said...

Watch out for those tech guys!!

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons