My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Kill Me Now

I've been out of bed now for an entire hour. You'd think I would be awake.........but I'm still having a hard time keeping conscience thought flowing through my mind.

And I look terrible!! This working at 5:00 in the morning is not for me!!

My eyes open at 4:15. It takes me a full 30 seconds to realize I have 20 minutes to get out of bed and leave my house if I plan to get to work on time. AAAGH!!

Red rimmed eyes and yesterday's hair do refreshed, I'm out the door and on the road heading to work. This totally sucks!!

And disgruntled machine tech just gave me the evil eye on my way down to get a Mt. Dew. I smiled at him and said "That's not a flattering look for you Dave."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons