My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Saturday, August 20, 2005

The Big Cheese

The Director of Operations showed up today. I almost died when I seen him headed to my desk. On a Saturday?? Must be a figment of my imagination. A mirage. Nope, it's really him. He's checking to see if we'll be able to get 50 AI boards out today and he's not confident that the staff that's out there can get it done. (Apparently the manager of that area told them to just do as many as they could today, now I have to scramble to make sure they get done. I'll have to give Mr. Brown Star a talking to Monday.)

Update on the Donut Scandal. All donuts that were bought are totally gone. The vultures have picked the bones clean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons