My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Top Ten Worst Commercials Ever

  1. The Skittles bubble gum commercials. (Perhaps it should be a pre-requisite that anyone who partakes in viewing one should first take a hit of acid.)
  2. The 'male enhancing' commercials. (Maybe if 'Bob' were a little less psychotic looking.)
  3. Burger King commercials.
  4. Swaffer's used car commercials. (Anyone who does not live in my local viewing area should count themselves as lucky.)
  5. Radio Shack commercials.
  6. Ace Hardware commercials. (I just can't stand that big fat guy.)
  7. Staples back to school commercials.
  8. Denture adhesives. (Do I really need to watch a couple eat corn on the cob?? Gross.)
  9. Feminine hygiene products. (Feeling fresh??)
  10. Got Milk?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

The BK commercials are totally creepy.

I don't like John Madden either.

I can't stand the Swaffer's commericals.

I also don't like Menard's stupid jingle. "Save big money at Menard's." I'm not exaggerating at all when I tell you this: I went to college in a town that had a Menard's. When I graduated, I must've told twenty people how happy I was that I'd never have to hear the Menard's jingle again. Fast forward six years, and Menard's has built in Traverse City. Ugh.

"Mom, do you ever get that not-so-fresh feeling?"

I like Got Milk? ads.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Okay, how about the Top Ten Best Commericals ever?

I think I'm going to have to discuss that subject in my own blog.

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons