My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Bad Day Continued

The fun part of having a bad day is knowing that you can get away with just about anything. Feel like ripping someone's head off?? Why not, you're having a bad day. People will just say 'Oh, poor Sherri, that poor thing is having such a bad day.' Feel like confronting the plant ho because she looks like such a tramp?? Why not, it's the perfect opportunity. Now is the time, on any other day, you will just come off looking like an ass.

The spice girl is wearing a skin tight pumpkin colored v-neck top today. It is so tight, and so low, that you can see the entire top portion of her black sequined bra. Yes folks, that is correct. Taste she has not. What could be worse then that? You can see her fat roll plain as day. If your going to wear low rider jeans, you should at least buy them big enough to hide the fat roll. So I exclaim to her as she's approaching me "OMG Spicegirl! You need to pull your top up!" She just laughs and goes 'oh, that stupid thing. I don't know why I even wore this to work today.' Yah right, she wears it all the time. I just felt like drawing attention to the fact that she looks like a tramp.

Joe is feeling insanely guilty about the ladder incident. It has been a literal onslaught of paperballs over the wall all day. When I had accumulated 19 of them, I grabbed a handful of foam peanuts, all of the paperballs and used the ladder to dump them over the wall on him while he was talking to Scott. LOL Then I thanked him once again for the ladder, it came in very handy. Scott had no idea what to think. I was afraid we would need to use our refreshed CPR skills on him.

I have just had a very lengthy discussion with Dave on the differences of an AVL and an AML. For God's sake, I think we all know the difference between a vendor and a manufacturer. "Well in Hibbing they call it an AVL" Duh!! Hibbing is an entirely different entity from Gaylord. He's on crack, I'm almost positive of it. I'm going to be mad when I find out he's not sharing!

3 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Me said...

Do you guys not have a dress code?! WOW!!

3:37 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

sequined bra at the workplace?

why didnt i think of that when i was trying to ride up the corporate leg???

2:29 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

The Spicegirl, unfortunately, is my boss. So, Seahag, she WAS thinking. LOL

Angela, yes we do have a dress code. It's just not strictly followed. Heck, I wear jeans to work almost every day. Shorts in the summer.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons