My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, September 19, 2005

Monday Again

I hate Monday's. I literally had to drag myself out of bed this morning. Ugh!

I think my friend Sandy has lost her mind. We don't really hang out all that much anymore. Funny how you can be such good friends with someone, and then one day you realize that you really don't even know them anymore. You just grow apart.

This morning I was talking with her and she was telling me about the guy who she has just started seeing. Literally, they have only really been dating for like a month. Already he's telling her how to dress and has asked her to quit her second job so she can spend more time with him. He calls her all the time. At work, at home, when he's on his way to her house, just to see what she is doing. To possessive. I didn't say anything yet, but, I would be worried if I were her. That's not a good sign. The thing is, I don't feel close enough to her anymore to actually have that conversation with her. I kind of hinted around at the clothing thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons