My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, September 16, 2005

QBR

The Spice Girl has asked me to cover a few slides in the QBR. I naturally said 'sure, no problem. I can handle that.' Inwardly, I am freaking out. It's not until Tuesday, hopefully I can psyche myself up to it. Holy cow, the QBR is a big deal. (Quarterly Business Review, Gareth)

I have spent just about the entire morning in meetings and reviewing documents and work instructions and I'm about to lose my mind. AAAh!!! All I can say is, thank God it's Friday!


10 reasons why I couldn't make it another day at work
  1. My brain went on vacation.
  2. I have developed a phobia of my calipers.
  3. The mosquito is still on the bathroom wall in the ladies restroom.
  4. Amnesia.
  5. I slipped and fell on the worms.
  6. I can't stand looking at JC's mustacheless upper lip.
  7. My need to be somewhere other then work has made it impossible for me to work.
  8. There is a dead moth on the floor under my desk.
  9. The Applied Innovation prints give me panic attacks.
  10. Then vending machine is out of skittles.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for clearing that matter up. I WAS just about to ask that question, hehe.
The Word Shortening Department went into over time with that one!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

There's been a dead moth one one of the steps in the staircase here at work for weeks. I see people vacuuming the stairs all the time, yet the moth remains.

2:06 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Either they aren't actually vacuuming, or, they are intentionally missing the moth and trying to see how long it will sit there before someone a) gets rid of it b) says something about it. I'm beginning to wonder about the mosquito. That thing has been there for over a year now. The even more disgusting thing is, the body of the mosquito has now fallen off the wall, but the wings and legs are probably permanently fused to the wall by now.

Anytime Gareth! :)

2:53 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

no skittles in the vending machine? do you work in a sweatshop or something?

9:34 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

The conditions are there Bobby. Several times I've had to go without Mt. Dew, and worse yet, they now force the smokers to smoke in the smoking hut. I really do need to get a good photo of that thing on here.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons