My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Vibrating Motors

This is definitely going to be one of those days. I don't feel like doing a thing today. And, I'm stuck going to the QSR this afternoon. That may literally kill me. 3 hours of speaker phone, power point, and quality jargon. God have mercy on my soul!

The bearded woman is in the receiving department talking to one of the receivers about vibrating motors. I'm cracking up listening to it because, if you didn't know any better, you would have some serious curiosity about why they are talking about vibrating motors, if you catch my drift. And, just what exactly do they have that has a vibrating motor! LOL

But, since I know better, it's just too funny. (One of the assemblies we build requires a motion feature - hence, vibrating motor.)

9 Comments:

Blogger LBseahag said...

Any time you can incorporate vibrating motors and getting paid is a good thing...

Lucky!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

QSR - does that stand for ..... Quiet, Sherri is Relaxing, haha.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

:) That's what it should stand for!

QSR - Quarterly System Review



Well, then, I count myself lucky. LOL

11:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

No, Quiet Sherri is Relaxing sounds MUCH better.
Have a word with your (word shortening dept.), maybe they will change it for you.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Word Shortening Department. You mean the WSD?? LOL

12:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh geesh. It's contagious!

12:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Leprechauns have feelings too! You have just hurt my friends, geesh.

6:03 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Poor Gareth. :(

6:05 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Vibrating motors are one of the truly wonderful things in this world ... grin!

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons