My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, September 16, 2005

OMG!!

Can open, worms everywhere!!

Ok, so, nobody knows I'm the one that has initiated this, but, things just blew right up. One of the cell managers came back to the receiving department yesterday and just took my pallet jack. He said "This is mine now, you're going to have to get yourself something else." I was fit to be tied, and ready to kill him. Asshole! So, I went to the upper crust and pitched a bitch about professional work place behavior. I mentioned that I was just venting, but I did suggest that it should be a requirement, especially out of the management staff, that we hold to some degree of respect and professionalism. I left and assumed that it went in one ear and out the other.

It didn't! Today, this particular manager was in the production managers meeting talking about how he had been called into a meeting about his behavior. He was upset that it was perceived that he was not displaying a positive management image. I almost died. I didn't say a word. Nobody else did, either, I might add. I think we were all thinking the same thing, it's about damn time!

At least one good thing has come out of this so far. I got a req. approved to get a new pallet jack. I was shocked and amazed those things are so expensive. $519 for a cheap one. Yikes!

Speaking of money, Charlie and I got into a huge fight this morning over money. I hate money. I hate the fact that your life revolves around the need, want, desire, and obsession of money.

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cherri is our leader we will not be moved.
"pitched a bitch" - LMAO!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

So happy to have inspired you Gareth!

10:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Crap, did I say Cherri????? I need to stop thinking about drink!
You can call me Idiot, lol.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Yes, Gareth, get your mind out of the bottle! :D

1:53 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Oh my gosh! Cherri is a better cutsey couple's name than Sharlie.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I have to admit, this is better then Sharlie.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

money sucks. unless you happen to have a lot of it, then it's cool.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Abigail S. said...

That's awesome about that manager getting brow-beaten! It does a heart good to see ones arch-nemesis beaten into submission! And to know you helped in it! Great!

12:26 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Yes, Bobby, money sucks. I agree 100%.

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons