My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, October 24, 2005

The Walls have Ears

Anyone who knows me knows I talk about just about everything and anything. Sometimes personal stuff, sometimes just plain crazy stuff.

Today Julie and I were talking about 'swinging'.

Of course, I was the one who brought the subject up. We were talking about euchre, and I mentioned the last time I played, and the conversation that had transpired at that game. (Short and simple, the couple we were playing cards with wanted to 'swap' with us! And, no, no 'swapping' took place.) I was laughing so hard, and Julie starts to tell me about someone who works with us who had propositioned her and her husband to do the same. That's when I heard Joe clear his throat on the other side of the wall. He was listening the whole time. I almost died. He's gotta think we are absolutely crazy.

After Joe left Julie starts laughing and tells me she's noticed Joe has been sticking around his desk quite a bit anymore. She also noticed his face turns red anytime he has anything to say to us. I can't imagine why??? I mean, we spend the day talking about Julie's sexually active 91 year old grandma, spouse swapping, and strippers. (Those would be today's topics of conversation.)

10 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Me said...

Man, I wish I worked with you. The people at my office are so awful that I don't want to talk to them about anything. Your workplace sounds fun.

7:43 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

It has it's moments, believe me. But, all in all, it's a decent place to work. I try my best to make it as fun as possible. We're stuck there 8-9 hours a day, we may as well make the best of it.

8:21 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

well...today dim HR chick and I were trying to look at dirty pics of ..um... our friends, and it was soooOOo embarrassing when co-workers showed up on the top balcony looking down and said, " I CAN SEEE THAT!"... they were just joking, but i thot for a long minute that they were serious..

*whew*

8:56 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

Office politics...so much fun. You guys should start telling tall tales to REALLY make him blush.

10:22 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Do you have a Bring a Blogger to Work Day?

can I come?
to work, that is..

10:40 PM  
Blogger Trée said...

Mmm, you need to spend more time on my blog! LMAO

11:54 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

damasta, Funny! I've been there done that before! I get caught all the time by the same person.

phoenix, he LOVES listening to us, I just have a feeling. I think we should start telling tall tales. LOL

madman, I love to see a guy blush. They should do it more often.

seahag, if they had a day, I would bring you in a heartbeat.

trée, you already have so many other interesting people on your blog, I get lost in the shuffle. I do stop in all the time to look at your pictures.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Trée said...

Sherri, that sounds like a Yogi Berra kinda thing. "Nobody goes to that restaurant anymore because it's too crowded." Or something to that effect. Just let me know when you want to stop by and I'll let you in the back door. No more waiting in line for you missy. LMAO

3:57 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Ok. Sounds like a plan to me Trée. :D

7:06 PM  
Blogger duff said...

"sexually active 91 year old grandma"?

man, i so want to be her when i grow up.

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons