My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

In Today's Production Managers Meeting

Lots of good stuff today!

  1. I seen my first 3D ultrasound picture. (Ed passed around the little guy.) Which sparked the conversation of cute vs. ugly babies. 2 people spit coffee through their noses when I finally commented "Just face it. There are cute babies, and there are hideous babies. It just happens. Why lie?"
  2. The idea was put forth for JC to visit Homosexual Springs during his vacation in Florida to swim with the Man with Tea. We have offered to pitch in and purchase him a gold speedo, gold flip flops, and plenty of bling bling. (RB got irritated at this. He actually suggested going to Homasassa to swim with the manatee.)
  3. Joe brought up the fascinating fact that on an average women speak more then 7000 words a day, men only speak around 2000. Joe, Ed, and Keith then decided to keep a tally of every word I said in the meeting. I only made it to 52, and a million giggles.
  4. Jim ran from the room unexpectedly. Literally, he ran. We all laughed!!!
  5. Somehow the topic of Jerry Springer came up. We have unanimously voted to bring him to our company to find out if Ed really is the daddy.

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall at these meetings.
And if I was feeling completely devious I would hide a microphone somewhere in one of your office meeting rooms so the rest of the work force could hear what you say in these 'very important meetings' hahahaha.

11:28 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

HAAA!! HAAA!!!
Jerry springer!!! WHO'S YO' DADDY!!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Gareth, the last thing we need is for the work force to know just exactly what we discuss every morning. LOL

1:18 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

I agree with you - there are cute babies and there are ugly babies. However, just because a baby is cute doesn't mean they will be attractive when they get older. And the same goes for ugly babies - they could grow up to be very attractive.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I totally agree phoenix. I have seen living proof of both.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HAHAHAHA Sherri do you want to elaborate on that last comment. So exactly which of your babies was the ugly one and which was the cute one. Oh I so got ya with this one, lolol.
Everyone sit back and enjoy watching Sherri squirm out of this one. I'm pulling up a chair, ;)

5:27 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

To be honest, Zachary spent a portion of his baby life resembling ET. He even had the nick name 'Eyes' for a while. (Thanks to one of my brother's loser friends.)

7:02 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I should add, it was a very small portion of his baby life.

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons