My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

CAR/PAR Class - Day 2

Even worse then day 1.

In today's class we have discussed farts in church, his fraudulent impersonation of one of his client's quality tech employees in a Chrysler audit, table dancing, Jackie's birthday, my ability to be easily amused, and why Jim C. told the instructor what Thomas's name was when I was asked. Apparently it became a part of his lesson plan to 'find the worms' in our CSI investigation. He was of the impression that Jim and I were married or something. This guy is on crack! 2 more days to go.........

2 Comments:

Blogger Read This said...

At least you have fun at work, I have to admit that's kind of cool. You have a wonderful sense of humor. Why is it all the good women are married or in prison...wait I'm being redundant. LOL. I always get a kick out of your blog.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Thanks! I like to hear that people enjoy reading my blog.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons