My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Something to Ponder

Ok, so, here's the scenario......

You're standing there talking to someone and you notice a fuzzy in their hair. Do you:

a) Pretend you don't notice a thing and continue on with the conversation
b) Pick the fuzzy our of their hair
c) Notify them of the fuzzy and let them pick it out themselves

I have to confess, I am one of those people that will pretend that I didn't see a thing. In fact, 9 times out of 10, I probably wouldn't notice it to begin with. Today while I was talking to Keith about the charity competition, without a second thought, he says "you've got a white fuzzy in your hair" and he pulls the fuzzy out. Which made me realize, if it were he with the fuzzy in his hair, I wouldn't have said a thing.

5 Comments:

Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I'm the type that would let you know...

8:38 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

The primate in my pulls it out, inspects it, and hopes for a tasty treat...

11:08 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

I tell them and let them remove it. I don't want to touch their yucky hair!!

11:34 PM  
Blogger Spider Girl said...

If I like you, I'd let you know. If I love you, then I pull it out for you. :)

It's the old something-between-your-teeth question. Although, if it's in their teeth they can do it themselves no matter HOW much I love 'em.

12:22 AM  
Blogger Read This said...

I really believe the questions to be considered are, what is the item, and where is it placed on her? If it's a boa constrictor and this is not a show in Tijuana, then I am going to tell her. If it's something small and non-lethal I may not say something. However, if it's something that impares my cleavage vision, and yes I get tested for that vision every year, then yes I would tell her, and quickly. See, I'm a giver, it's what I do. Call me the Ghandi of Battle Creek, peace in our times and no unubstructed cleavage views in our lifetimes, this is what I am going for. LOL.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons