My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, January 12, 2006

'The Island'

"Human clones mean for harvesting fight back in this sci-fi thriller set in the mid 21st century."

Very good movie! I don't usually like this kind of stuff, but I really liked it. Lots of action, plenty of suspense, a little romance, cool toys, this movie has it all.

It's kind of freaky, in a way, to imagine being able to buy your own clone to harvest for body parts and such.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well we in the leprechaun community already do this cloning malarkey. Humans stole this idea from us. We had it for many centuries and in a matter of a few short years humankind has it now. It's a very danger thing when it gets into the wrong hands or legs or heads or vital organs or ........ :)

9:16 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

you might just like it mergrl.

Gareth, I think it's the leprechauns that stole the idea! I've heard they're nothing but bad news! LOL

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons