My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, February 06, 2006

All about shoes

Last Saturday, as promised, I took Zachary in to get a new pair of Heelys. Apparently, at the moment, they are all the rage. Who would have thought a tennis shoe with a wheel in the sole would be that popular??

The amazing part of shopping with a preteen kid is just how expensive everything is. Naturally, they can't pick something cheap to lust after, it has to be the most expensive thing in the store. I find it amazing that I myself bought 3 pairs of shoes that day, the sum total of all 3 pairs combined didn't even cost a third of that one pair I bought for Zach. Yikes!

I also discovered my 11 year old son has a mans size 9 foot. Can you imagine that? His feet are bigger then his dads feet by a whole size.

7 Comments:

Blogger DaMasta said...

Uh oh. I think we know a little too much about your husband now...

3:41 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

LOL! He's short, he's only 5'4.

4:35 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

note to self: in 7 years, call Zachary...

exactly what month and date is he no longer jailbait?

12:10 AM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

10 1/2 wide here...

LOL


;)

9:10 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

short AND small feet? yikes!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Y'all are wrong, LOL!!! My son has a pair of those, well, a knock-off pair that we picked up in Panama. Either way it has the wheels and he got in a LOT of trouble at school for wearing them. Then again he gets in trouble there just because he's there.

12:01 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

seahag, you have no idea how hard it is for moms to hear stuff like that! LOL

ranger tom, that's a nice sized foot you have. ;-)

damasta, love is blind. LOL When I was 19, he was perfect.

big mama, zach isn't allowed to wear the shoes to school with the wheels in them. School rules.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons