My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Blast from the Past







Guns N Roses - November Rain


Provided by VideoCodes4U.com

In 1991, this was one of my absolute favorite songs!! I can still remember sitting at my friend Krystyn's house, watching MTV for hours on end, laughing at her brother Terry as he attempted to play the guitar. Yeah, nice I was not! :D

My grandmother did not understand my love of Guns 'N Roses. The first time she caught a glimpse of them on TV she said to me "Now, why in the heck would you girls want to watch a bunch of long haired hippy beach combers jumping around??" She rolled her eyes, threw her hands up in the air, and left the room. Oh how Krystyn and I laughed at how uncool she was. My poor grandma!

(must press play to listen)

Sidenote: I've been spammed like crazy for the past few days, sorry folks, I've had to turn on the word verification again.

5 Comments:

Blogger Trée said...

Hey rocker babe. My esteem for you has increase ten fold with this post. Rock on Sherri. Your backstage pass has been extended. No charge. Bring your toothbrush. :-D

11:40 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

AWESOME...gotta love GnR...my highlight of this video back in the day was Ricki Rachtman in it...ooo la la....

1:03 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

hey trée! Got my toothbrush and back stage pass in hand. :D

seahag, absolutely, gotta love 'em!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Oh MAN!!! I am so there with you!!! I loved G&R back in the day! My kids would not know good rock even if it hit them up-side their heads! I remember seeing Ozzy Osbourn in concert and Bon Jovi (2nd row floor seats) in concert. Wow the good old days, thanks for bringing back the memories Sher.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Glad you liked big mama! :D

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons