My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Implied Intelligence

Have you ever crossed your legs while sitting for so long your foot fell asleep?

That would be be me, today, in the production managers meeting, listening as the plant manager discussed overtime needs, etc. At first you don't even realize what's happening. A slight tingly sensation at best. It's when you get up to walk away that it hits you.

Foot dragging, half dead, coma inducing tingles that run up the length of your leg. Not pretty! 'How did I let this happen??' you ask yourself. 'OMG! How embarrassing!' you scold yourself as you explain to everyone how your foot has fallen asleep, you are not experiencing the beginning symptoms of some kind of a stroke.

Please tell me I'm not the only person out there that ends up doing this kind of stuff.....

5 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Glad to see you're feeling better! And, I feel much better knowing I'm not the only one! LOL

9:33 AM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Myself, I hate when my foot falls asleep in the middle of the day, because I know it'll be up all night...

10:08 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Crossing your legs is bad for you circulation (as you have demonstrated). Of course, sitting there with your legs wide open is bad for your reputation. :)

12:44 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

ranger tom, interesting thought. Wonder what kind of mischief that rogue foot would be up to during the night.... LOL!

Jessica, maybe it's time for me to explore the 'bad reputation' side?? LOL

I think not. :D

3:48 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

LOL Sherri yeah I can say I have done that. What I do is place one foot on top of the other and then the bottom foot falls asleep (go figure). Same thing. ;-)

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons