My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Things that make me go hmmmm......

(This post possible because of the wonderful people at McDonald's. Word of caution to anyone planning on frequenting the Gaylord McDonald's, eat at own risk.)

  • Eating McDonald's for lunch even though I spent a good 20 minutes chatting about how unhappy I am with my weight gain.
  • Placing a cashier at the window who is incapable of simple mathematics. God forbid you, at the last minute, say "Oh, I've got 18 cents, hang on", if she's already punched in the total, you'll be there forever while she gets the manager to help her count back change.
  • People handling food with band aids on their hands. That's just plain wrong.....
  • Opening your double cheeseburger box to find an unceremonious mess awaiting you. Do they really put any effort into this? Or, is it a game, see who can make this damn thing from 20 feet.
  • 5 people cleaning the lobby while one girl tends register during the lunch rush. Maybe if they were behind the counter they would have the combined math skills to count back change??
  • No clean tables in the lobby even though there are 5 people supposedly cleaning it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

ben, I had no idea 'knoe' is Swahili for 'know'.

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons