My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, March 03, 2006

10 Things I've done this morning

  1. Blinded myself in the shower with a bar of Irish Spring. (Note to self: don't rub eyes with soapy hands.)
  2. Hit my forehead on the bath tub spout reaching for the wash cloth to rub the soap out of my eyes. (It's hard to navigate when your eyes are shut.)
  3. Burned my elbow with my curling iron. (I have yet to figure out how that happened.)
  4. Discovered Zachary has stolen my gum out of my purse. (The engineer with dragon breath could have really really used that gum!)
  5. Viewed a picture of the tumor that was removed from Spicegirl. (Good God, what was I thinking??)
  6. Grossed out at the sight of the tumor and the fact that after it was removed, she claims to have lost 10lbs.
  7. Listened as Bill showed me his new stickwoman detection tool. (It blinks green when stickwomen are near by. LOL )
  8. Laughed through the entire plant meeting.
  9. I couldn't get the image of JC out of my mind after he stated to the whole production force he wore his safety glassed to bed. (He claims his wife is wild.)
  10. Julie said it was probably because he can't find his d***. (LOL!!!!)

11 Comments:

Blogger Read This said...

Sounds like a fun workplace....still trying to get the earwax post out of my mind...uuuuccckkkk....lol

9:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So would you say that you are accident prone???

10:30 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

thomas, LOL! Nothing like a little shock factor. :D

gareth, yes, I'm just a tad accident prone. LOL

10:43 AM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

I wanna hear more about the shower... ;)

Hope ya have an accident free day... :) well..from here on out that is.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

You tell me something about your shower and I'll tell you something about mine. LOL :D

11:27 AM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

Mine doubles as the dog's favorite place to hide. I have NO idea why they like it in there... but if I don't see one for awhile I can generally find them in my shower.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I once got my hair caught in the drain and had to cut it in order to get it free.

12:45 PM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

that happens after a night of drinkin' ;)

1:57 PM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

I gotta hear more about getting your hair caught in the drain. ;)

2:42 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

That is definitely a story better left unsaid. :)

6:18 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Sounds like a Monday all over again, LOL!!! Oooops sorry for laughing, I just can't help it... That totally blows! LOL!!!

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons