My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Someone turn off the sun.....

It literally hurts to open my eyes more then a crack. I'm absolutely parched, this has got to be the feeling a grape gets as it starts to become a raisin.

And I've lost my mind. I'm rambling about grapes and raisins. LOL

My oldest sons job was to clear the steps off last week, a job which he never did. Needless to say, the steps became a snow packed hazard that put your life at risk each time you ventured up or down them.

Last night I fell while walking down the steps, right butt cheek landing right on the corner of the step, right hand thrust into snow up to my elbow as I tried to break the fall. What could possibly be worse then that?? My final resting point just so happened to be a patch of yellow snow where the dog had peed.

It took every last once of strength I had not to strangle that kid.

3 Comments:

Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

I'd get the dog while I was at it.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

You're right! LOL

10:01 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

From bad to worse, LOL!!! Oops sorry for laughing...
Just line them all up, kids, dogs, doesn't matter, they all need a good whack for something they have done (or didn't do) that you just don't know about yet, LOL!! I bet that next shower you took felt great!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons