My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Old Town Playhouse

Last night a commercial came on promoting this play, I was shocked when Charlie asked if I would be interested in going. I have never been to a production at the Old Town Playhouse before, I'm kind of excited.

I'm not really one of the cult followers of the Rocky Horror Picture Show, but I did watch it. I'm interested to see how this production goes over, several of the nights have already been sold out. That must be a good sign! Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Big Mama said...

I went to one show back in the 80's, it was a BLAST!!! Research it a little on the internet and make sure to bring along a RHPS survival kit, LOL!!! A friend of mine gave me one (kind of as a joke) but we really used it. It had toilet paper and all sorts of silly goodies in it. It is so fun and good hearted, you will have a blast!

10:55 AM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

I used to go every weekend with my buddies... those poor theatre attendants who had to clean up all that rice and toast... lol... I remember bringing a 100lb bag of rice with us once .. we sat in the balcony and when the time came dumped it on the peeps below.. I remember one of them telling me he had rice in his underwear... lol...

11:44 AM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. When you're doing the time warp. Give 'er a pelvic thrust for me. LOL. BTW, I left a response down there for what menudo is.

12:43 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

how awesome!!!!

I was never one who knew what to shout out during it...i think that was the people born in the late 60s...

3:34 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

big mama, I'll be sure to research it. The more I hear, the more fun it sounds. :D

jack, rice in his underwear?? LOL

fuzzbox, I'll be sure to do that.

seahag, I'm just hoping I'll fit in myself.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons