My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The Ear Candle Experiment

Everyone please give Zach a round of applause for allowing me to perfom todays experiment on him.
The first step in todays experiment is to strategicly place said ear candle in an upright position in the ear.
The second step is to light the ear candle and let burn until the candle is approximately 3 inches from the ear.
Third step, extinguish the flame when desired distance has been met. Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

That's Cool!!!

2:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Zach I think your mom has lost her marbles lol. What is this all about? Ear candle, huh?! :P

5:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ok I just read the next post. I have it now lol. Oops. Here are your marbles back :)

5:44 AM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I've been hearing about those things for years and have always wondered if it was BS or not...

8:49 AM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

I use them too! They are fantastic, AND you can take the 'wax' and smear it on your neighbors car windows...

:)

8:50 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Awwww, cute dimples! Wonder where he got them. :)

11:53 AM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

Ear candling is quickly becomming a big deal. Thankfully, my ears do not make ear wax.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

fuzzbox, it was cool. I was a little skeptical that this would actually work, but it did.

gareth, LOL! Thanks for returning my marbles. :D

ranger tom, it works. The ear candles aren't cheap though.

jack, you're giving me ideas..... LOL!

jessica, he is cute, isn't he. :D

phoenix, I candled my ears as well, and had barely anything in the candle. I was shocked that Zach's ears were grosser then mine, considering, I'm 20 years older then he is.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

I hate those things. I thought my hair would catch on fire when I tried them.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons