My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, March 30, 2006

A Day in the Life of Sherri

Scene: The Potluck.

  • Sherri {peering about the room} Thank God, someone took the time to place the meats and cheeses on trays.
  • Julie {pointing to weird little white squares in cup cake papers} Check this out girlfriend. What the hell is this?
  • Sherri {wrinkling nose} Who knows. {bread on sub bun rips apart, dropping lettuce on her lap} My bun fell apart! OMG! What the hell, I can't eat a meal without wearing at least a portion of it?
  • Randy {giving the evil eye} There's nothing wrong with my buns.
  • Mary {winking at Randy} Awwww..... Randy, you do have some sexy buns. Come on over here and sit next to me big guy.
  • Julie {sipping her drink} Sherri, you're outta control, man. Look what you've started.
  • Sherri {laughing} I was going to comment about the hot sauce. I think I'll wait until this dies down.
  • Randy {ears perked} Did I hear hot sauce??

Just what exactly were the white squares of crap in the cup cake papers?? Did Randy ever get to discuss the hot sauce? Stay tuned to find out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

ben, are you envious? :D

2:47 PM  
Blogger Vodka Absolut said...

so what the hell are the white squares!???! i'm dying to know! My day won't be complete without it...

2:57 PM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

It was secret Govenment experiment gone terribly wrong...

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons