My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, March 17, 2006

Give that man a chopstick in the eye

And the honor of having his eye pierced with a chopstick goes to...... (drum roll)

'Normal', the health and safety representative, for being the biggest idiot on the face of the planet.

Normal, if you are going to quote MIOSHA standards to me, you should at least be familiar with them, putz.

****

Hope you all have a wonderfull weekend. My home computer is acting up again, for the life of me I can't understand what's wrong with that thing, so, I'll have to catch up with you all on Monday.

Words of wisdom from one of my receivers just now "Go home, get yourself a hot tottie, a hot body, and go to bed." :D

(yeah, I'm still not feeling well, I'll have to make sure I follow her advice)

4 Comments:

Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I lurve hot toddies...

Happy St. Patty's!

Silante'!

Hope you're feeling better!

3:17 PM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

I'll be bringing my hot body up there soon. Have that chilli ready and I'll treat you to a nice 'dutch oven'

Feel better & HSPD!!

3:29 PM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Hope you get to feeling better this weekend. Happy St. Pat's.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

Hope you feel better soon.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons