My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The Wicked Wife of the Midwest

I forgot to stop at the ATM yesterday and grab some cash for my husband. Good Lord, he acted like I was the most horrible person alive.


Scene: Husband walks into bathroom, carrying my purse, while I was getting ready for work.

Me: OMG! I forgot to stop and get some money. I don't have any.

Husband: It figures. I'll just go without. I always go without anyway.

Me: Now, why do you have to act that way?? I didn't do it on purpose, I forgot. {starting to get upset, tears forming.}

Husband: What are you getting all upset about, this isn't a big deal, it's nothing new to me.


Oh puh-lease!! Nothing like a little melodrama to start the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

There's a lot I could say here but I won't...

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons