My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Natives are Restless

The production managers meeting didn't go too well today. It's not a good sign when one of the production managers picks up and leaves the meeting on a huff. We are supposed to be a team, unified in our task to achieve company requirements and expectations. I'm certain there is just too much stress at the moment, today being end of month and everything. It always gets hectic at end of month.

If I were RB, I would definitely be watching my back though, he is likely to end up boiling in a stew pot over an open fire, restless natives dancing around him in a circle, poking their spears at him.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I totally agree ben. Not only does that end the lines of communication, it also makes it that much more difficult to recover from the disagreement.

11:05 AM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Month end sucks. Stress is no excuse though sometimes you just have to suck it up.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

I'm with you right now. Being in sales, the end of the month is the worst.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons