My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I'm feeling blah again

It has snowed continuously for the past 3 days, we must have at least 6 inches of snow on the ground again. It's just so fricking depressing.....

Zachary is doing a paper on Newfoundland and our home computer is not working (which is really beginning to piss me off a little) so I'm taking him to the public library tonight. I can almost picture the scene as I sit here typing this. I'm running around the library chasing a loud and unruly Thomas (he only does this when we're in public and he knows it totally embarrasses me), Zach is pretending to be incapable of doing anything without my help (he totally does a half assed attempt at things because he knows I'll get frustrated and just do things for him), and everyone in the library will be staring at us (because we will undoubtedly be the loud out of control family that is tearing up the joint).

Hmmm.... Note to self: when finished with this post, call Kathy and tell her you'll be late picking up Thomas.

On the Helen front: The Banjo Picker is coming out with a new CD and Helen is absolutely ecstatic. Apparently, Andrew (BP's son) told Helen his dad would be adding a song to the CD that Helen had requested. She has proclaimed to Julie and I that she is a Banjo Picker groupie. Yikes!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

You have such bad luck with your computers.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I know. It totally bugs the heck out of me.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons