My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, June 08, 2006

10 Things that Made Me Wonder Today

  1. Why does Bill wear a long sleeved sweater in the middle of the summer? What is wrong with that man??
  2. I am being forced to move my inspection area, but everyone acts like it is my choice to do so. The IT guy today tells me there are no hook ups in the spot that has been created for my area, so it will be a lengthy and tedious move. Do I still want to? What the hell??? Of course I don't want to move, can I stay right where I am?
  3. After 3 weeks of constant pestering, the maintenance guys are finally hanging our department sign over the receiving department. Last week, when I told them we had cookies in the area, the maintenance guys were brushing the crumbs from their lips before I had even finished the invite.
  4. When a man has a perfectly fine, full head of hair, why in the heck would he shave it all off? And, if a bald man gets a sunburn on the top of his head, how painful is that, exactly? Does it hurt to blink?
  5. Helen. Need I say more?
  6. I had to give a member of my team a write up this week. I don't like to do that, it's the only one I've ever had to do. I wonder if I will feel horrible about it for the rest of my life.
  7. I wonder if the person who I gave the write up to even knows how terrible it made me feel to give.
  8. What is it about a nice smelling guy that is so irresistible? He could be ugly as sin but I would still find myself attracted to him.
  9. The comb over. WTF? We know you're bald, who do you think you're fooling? It's time for a come to Jesus, here, folks. You need to take notes from the people in #4 above.
  10. People who operate in slow motion. Does the day fly by for them?

8 Comments:

Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

I had never had a sunburn in my entire life until I went bald and one day my bald spot sunburned. It was sheer hell on earth.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Damn! Lost my whole response!

So, fuzzbox, do you now put sunscreen on that or wear a hat? Please tell me you're not a comb over!

12:26 PM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Nope there is no such thing as a good combover. I recently chromed my noggin and I either wear a hat or use sunscreen depending on how long I will be out in the sun.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

:D You chromed your noggin, I love that phrase! I'll have to remember it.

6:27 PM  
Blogger Pixie said...

Sherri- You do too much wondering ;)

WP put fake tan on his head the other day * Shh don't tell anyone

10:29 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

I too wonder strange and unique things.... You're not the only one. My hubby is bald and is dark skinned by nature and when he is out in the sun and wears a hat he gets a really tan face and a white top of the head so we opt for sunscreen. He chromes his noggin too, LOL!!!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I've been spammed!

8:57 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Oh man, I remember the first write up I ever gave out. It was really bad cause I liked him. Plus, guys really hate when chicks their age are more superior to them at work. :P But it's not like you can feel bad about it.. it just reminds you what kind of standards you'd like to set with your employees. :)

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons